VENICE- One of a kind custom architectural masterpiece with the beach in your backyard. Step into this soulful, four bedroom, four bathroom home with its own ADU/ guest retreat.
VENICE- This locale rich condominium with balcony views has 10-foot ceilings at Washington Blvd with exterior security and sits within the Coastal Commission has a fireplace, central air conditioning, central heating, kitchen garbage disposal, dish washer with carpet and tile flooring.
VENICE- Now is your chance to own on the World-Famous Venice Beach Boardwalk with this spectacular, one-of-a kind three story beachfront property.
VENICE Ca, -Built in 1978, this 787 square foot, two-bedroom, one bathroom starter condo can be yours for $825,000.
Venice is known for many things--including unique homes that come at a pretty price.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Have the latest local news delivered every morning so you don't miss out on updates.
Receive occasional local offers from our website and its advertisers.
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather.
The Venice Current e-Edition
Receive our newspaper electronically with the e-Edition email.
- Bonin Served Recall Papers Tuesday: Here’s What Happens Next
- Venice Neighborhood Election Results Announced
- Op-Ed: The Sudden Irrelevance of Mike Bonin
- Column: Uneven Enforcement of Quality of Life Ordinances Stands in the Way of Solutions to Homelessness
- 8 Boardwalk Homeless Housed During Celebrity Groomer, LASD HOST Event
- Bonin to Ask Finance Committee for $5 Million for Boardwalk and Venice Relief Monday
- LAPD Looking for Suspect in Boardwalk Assault
- LASD Houses Boardwalk Homeless First Day On Job, Bonin Lashes Out on Twitter
- Arbor Collective Security Guard Loses Finger During Battle to Recover From Attack
- Current VNC Board Holds Its Final Meeting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Support Local Journalism
We rely on your support to cover stories that matter most to you and our community. If you find our work valuable in these difficult times, please support our journalism.