It’s almost time to say goodbye to 2020, but with more than 734,000 cases of COVID 19 in Los Angeles County, New Year’s Eve isn’t reason to discard precautionary measures. That's why the annual flagship West Coast countdown celebration Grand Park's NYELA will ring in 2021 with a new format as a special national broadcast and streaming event for the first time.
Grand Park's NYELA is planning on a new way for people around the country and around the globe to enjoy the park's grand-scale New Year's Eve experience—L.A.-style.
Given COVID restrictions and Grand Park's commitment to keeping artists and the public safe from community transmission, this year's program is intended to help ensure the public's safety and well-being while preserving the park's widely embraced New Year's celebration from the comforts of home.
Thursday, December 31, 2020, 11:00 p.m.—12:30 a.m. on January 1, 2021
- Fuse TV (Check local listing for channel guides)
- Fuse YouTube Channel (@Fuse)
- Grand Park YouTube (@GrandParkLosAngeles)
- Grand Park Facebook Live (@GrandParkLosAngeles)
- Grand Park's NYELA livestream site
- The Music Center Offstage